lol Black Organization choke even worse than the Germans @ Euro. So you want to eliminate a traitor and got in your team a highly intelligent, ruthless assassin who can identify said traitor by a strain of hair and predict her every move. What do you do? Leave that assassin chillin’ in his classic car and send a newbie who’s never even seen her face-to-face. Perfect plan. Ugh I’m still miffed about the whole thing. Gin would have seen through Kid’s disguise with ease.
Soooo, let’s see what we’ve got here:
- Shiho is her usual damsel-in-distress/MacGuffin self
- Vermouth looks cute as fuck in braids and shades ♥
- Bourbon also had a personal rivalry with Akai? Lack of imagination much? Though him calling Vermouth ‘nakama’ is sorta cute. After spending ages in Bleach fandom and hearing its fans make such a huge deal about how special being nakama is I’m kinda amused.
- I’ve always had a soft spot for the BO. Their bickerings and teasings and mistrust of one another somehow combine with a sort of understanding/rapport to form a really fascinating dynamic. I just can’t take them seriously, though.
- Gin doesn’t seem to care much about anything, be it Sherry being dead or Vermouth doing something weird again (the explosives). I do feel something is off about that, but can’t really say it’s out of character for him.
- Akai looks kinda badass there. Kid is meh.
With these I’m creeping out of the DC fandom. See ya in 5 years when BO come back
just to fail once again.